Working at RBBRBB is looking for bright individuals to join our outstanding team of Architects. We believe that the work we do is profoundly important, and that it is our responsibility to continually improve the quality of healthcare to promote positive patient outcome.
RBB partners with local universities and organizations to find the most talented students for our internships. Interns at RBB have the unique experience of working on real projects, being part of a project team, and interacting with clients.
RBB offers a wide range of benefits to our employees, including healthcare, continued learning, and flexible work hours.
Our staff is made up of a diverse group of individuals with many backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. It is important to our company culture for our employees to engage with each other outside of work. We host monthly lunches, play games, volunteer, and encourage our staff to plan fun events for everyone to partake in.
- Oversee a timely and profitable completion of the project
- Coordinate and participate in the production of the contract documents from schematic design through project close out
- Responsible for the overall development and implementation of the project
- Work internally with the team and outside consultants, communicate with clients, draw designs, develop details and monitor schedules and budgets
- Review work reports and communicate any needs and concerns to team members
- Write reports to keep the client informed about the status of the project
- 10+ years of California healthcare experience is required
- Professional degree from an accredited program required, Masters preferred
- Architectural professional licensure preferred
- LEED credentialed preferred
- Proficient in Revit
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a great attitude and be a team player