Work at RBB
Marketing Sales Coordinator
RBB Architects Inc is seeking a Marketing Sales Coordinator to join the firm's Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate has at 3-5 years' experience in marketing. The Marketing Sales Coordinator must be an organized self-starter, able and communicate well with the firm principals, prioritize workload and complete deadline-sensitive assignments. Key skills required include business writing and basic graphics capability to produce proposals and marketing materials.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Proposals and coordination of consultant team members
- Prepare tailored qualifications packages, brochures, sales collateral
- Prepare presentations for client interviews
- Prepare and update project sheets and personnel resumes
- Assist in maintaining database of project information
- Support in maintaining materials such as resumes and project sheets
- Prepare annual award submittals and responses to annual industry surveys
- Coordinate materials for client charity events, other sponsorship opportunities
- Assist with award submittals and responses to annual industry surveys
- Ongoing updates to firm's contact database
- Coordinate monthly staff lunches, staff awards program and annual staff events
- Coordinate photography of completed projects, and in house photography of events and activities
- Assist with in house, informal photography of firm events and activities
- Will report to the Marketing / Brand Manager
- Applicants should be experienced in: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, In-Design
Additional skills desired:
- Adobe Photoshop and graphic design
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication or related field
RBB Architects is currently hiring for the position of Job Captain, an intermediate level role with previous experience required. Revit skills are a must, and experience on Institutional projects is required. Ideally, we are seeking candidates with prior work on California healthcare projects. A Bachelor's degree in Architecture is also preferred.
RBB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.